Please go to TC Bill Pay to pay your Turtle Cove bills. It is a free service. Official Payments adds a service charge and will be discontinued at the end of 2018.
About Official Payments:
Official Payments partners with governments, utilities, education providers and other payment collecting organizations nationwide to give customers the ability to pay online or over the phone using a credit card, debit card or electronic check. Simplify your bill paying with Official Payments and consider your bill Officially Paid.
Many ways to pay water and Home Owner Association Dues:
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit and debit cards
- Electronic check
Paying with Official Payments is simple 6-Step process that only takes a few minutes:
- Select "Local Payments , Select State- Georgia. Select Payment Entity- Turtle Cove Property Owner's Association, Select Payment Type- water or HOA dues, Click "Make a Payment"
- Enter Amount that you want to pay. Then the payment option. Then click "continue".
- Read the terms and conditions ($2.95 convenience fee for water- up to $100 and $7.95 convenience fee for HOA dues-up to $350), Click "Accept".
- Either create your own account or make a payment as a guest. Then input on the neccessary information needed to complete payment. This information is required so that Official Payments can properly authorize and process your payment. Remember that the highest data encryption standard protects every transaction. Your personal information stays personal.
- Confirm Details
Confirm that all the data you have supplied us with is correct. After you press "Submit" we will process your transaction in real-time. This process will only take a few seconds.
- Digital Receipt
You will receive a unique confirmation number as well as a digital receipt for your records. We also offer a printer-friendly version if you wish to have a hard copy of your receipt.
Q. Why is there a convenience fee and why am I paying for this?
A. Official Payments charges a convenience fee for processing the payment transaction. The fee is not charged by or paid to the government agency. The convenience fee is assessed to cover operating costs and the costs associated with servicing thousands of card transactions.
Q. How safe is Official Payments' system?
A. The system has been tested and proven. The IRS and more than 2,200 state and local governments have chosen Official Payments as an electronic service provider for their constituents. The information gathered is private and will not be forwarded to anyone.
Please Call The Office At 706-468-8805 If You Have Any Additional Questions Or Concerns.